We are pleased to announce that Firecerest Mountain Biking will be working with Pedalhounds Multi Stage Enduro over the Autumn and Winter as the new series comes to venues across the South of England.
Entries are now open for the first event at the Land of Nod in Surrey on Sunday 2nd October. The Stage Designs are looking great with lots of variation including Sweeping Grass Turns, Fast Sandy Tracks, Roots Stumps & Loam.
The race format will be:
- 3 laps of between 2 to 5km in length
- 4 to 5 timed short gravity fed stages per lap
- Each stage will be ridden 3 times
- Stages can be ridden in any order, mash up style
- All stage times will be added together for the final result
This format will give riders between 12 – 15 timed stages, a lot of riding for your entrance fee!
The races are going to be run through Autumn 2016 – Spring 2017 in the South of England using a mix of old and new venues.
Entries for the first race to be held at Land of Nod, Headley, Nr Bordon, Hants on the 2nd October will are now live via More
Entry Link: http://www.moredirt.com/event/1768