Weather Update – 16.03.18

As you can imagine we are keeping a very close eye on the weather. Going on the forecast and with 20yrs+ experience on Aston Hill we are holding off to see what tomorrow brings.

The forecast at present is for heavy snow showers through Saturday and for it to be cold, windy but clear on Sunday. If that’s the case it will be a chilly old days racing but we will be able to run the event. The Pedalhounds Enduro ran in similar conditions at the start of the month.

Obviously the safety of our competitors, staff and spectators is paramount but at this stage we are still planning to go ahead with the racing.

Keep an eye on the Firecrest MTB Website and our Social Media Channels for the latest.